European Junior Championship 2016


Super stocked on my 1st place at the European Championship!!!!!!

After a week at home windy every single day and been trained very well my goal was to give all my best!!!

It was my first time in Holland.
At the competition we had challenging conditions, there were big waves and chopi in between. The wind was pretty good but onshore and cool and was quite difficult to go upwind.
Never before had sailed so cool!!My hands, face and feet were frozen!!I was on the Heat 1 ending up doing 5 heats more till the very close final against my friend Pipa from Holland.All the girls we did it very well take into account the weather conditions.Although the weather was a bit chaotic I liked the spot and the new experience, was exciting been there!!!

I'm very happy with the results and really motivated for the next competition, the youth cup in Spain!!!!


Thank you so much to Northkiteboarding, IONproducts, Vividalifestyle, K-loop repair, KCB, my family and friends for all the support, without you it would not have been possible.

Comentarios

Entradas populares