1rst WEEK IN BRAZIL


This is my first week here in Brazil!!!

I still do not think I'm here... I've been dreaming about this for a long, and finally I'm in Brazil!!!
After 10h traveling, Noè and I, get to Cumbuco!! The trip was a little long and boring! The first thing we did upon arrival was going to eat an Açaí. It's like an ice cream with fruits and granola, it's delicious!! (photo)
The first day we went to Taiba. I really liked, the lagoon was great!!! The rest of the days we spent in Cauipe, a gap smaller and more crowed, but also very nice!

I'm landing new tricks!! I'm so exited to train every day and progress so much!! I am also very grateful to be here for train hard and enjoy it!!

Thursday night I went to Prea, Jericoacoara, to find Mikaili and his family. They have an awesome pousada called Vila Bela Vista!
My first session in Prea was a bit hard, because I had to get used to the conditions there: strong wind and choppy.
Saturday we went with family and some friends with their wooden boat built for themselves. It was an adventure!! The engine broke and we had to swim to shore for a car could take us to the pousada.


This is the summary of my first week in Brazil!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares