3rd WEEK IN BRAZIL

This third week I started so exited! We went to the flat spot again. It's a good place to learn new tricks!!!!
I'm learning a lot with the films, because I can realize my mistakes Mikaili is teaching me how to start making new tricks! Is an honor!!!! Thanks a lot Mika!!

Aside from kitesurfing every day, in the afternoon, after lunch I have to study. I do a few hours of school, to have weekends free and not stress myself with homework!
Right now I'm in the middle of the trip!! I am very happy to be here!! I miss some little things from home... black chocolate, my bed, my cat, mom's salads and of course my friends and my family, yes!! But nonetheless I love to stay in a different and new place!!
I love to watch the sunset!!! Is an awesome orange color!! Beautiful!! (photo) The moon rise is spectacular especially when full!!

My english is improving a lot!! Talking full time and writing my blog. Plenty of good things I'm taking from this Brazilian experience!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares