5th WEEK IN BRAZIL


Release the week landing a new trick gives you a lot of energy...
I'm super happy to landed the s-bend to blind!!!

In the afternoons, the lagoon there are many people and some days the wind has been weak.
I love being here in Taiba!!! I like the place, people... I like everything!
Back to grab 9m after being many days riding with 6m... juts loved!!
How much smaller the kite fastest!

I remember the first session of kite here in Brazil, I really was tired!!
After spending a month training without almost a day off and stretching every day I felt exhausted!!
«Can't stop, won't stop»
Travel, being away from home has its advantages. I'm learning a lot!! I quite enjoying this lifestyle!!!

What else could I ask for end the week in the paradise, with wind, cool weather and landing a new trick: “back to wrapped”!!!!!! I'm very happy!!!!


Now it's time to take advantage of the last week in Brazil!

Comentarios

Entradas populares