4th WEEK IN BRAZIL


The fourth week just ended today!!

I started very well! The first days the wind was strong, a little gusty and the waves were big.
One day we went with a kite buggy to Jericoacoara. It was fun, but did light wind and we were not going very fast.
I still enjoyed my last sessions in Preà!! Thank you so much Mika and family for these great weeks in your Pousada Vila Bela Vista. It was fun!!

This week I also announced my two new sponsors: NORTH Kiteboarding Spain and ION!!
Thank you so much for the support!! I am supper happy to be part of these teams and especially to ride and enjoy the new magnify stuff 2016!! I love it!!!

On Thursday I went to Ilha do Guajiru to visit some friends from Spain, Osaia and her family. I liked the place. The Pousada, Barraca do Kite was right in the spot, it was very convenient. The wind was a little gusty but the water was flat and good for training.
The first session was perfect! After practicing the trick «Back to Blind» the last few days, finally I landed it!!!!! I'm super happy!!!
All the effort has its rewards!!
On Friday we did a very nice downwind. We went to a very beautiful river, it was awesome!

Yesterday Saturday I arrived to Taiba to meet with my brother Noè and our friend Gerson, also from Spain.
I'm so happy to be back here!!
I love the lagoon and to ride with the homies!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares