6th WEEK IN BRAZIL

Last week in Brazil!! It's time to go back home.

I'm gonna miss a lot of things from Brazil, the suny days, the endless wind, the beautiful lagoons, the people and of course the Açaí.
Brazil has been a dream!! I could see for myself! So far the best place to progress with the freestyle! You have everything you need.. a very very simple life.

I am absolutely delighted and this has made me enjoy much.

One again I would like to thank everyone who has been part of this adventure:
All my family.
Jodi, Marcio, Mika, Kaiky and the entire team of the pousada Vila Bela Vista, that made me feel at home.
Osaia, Deborah, Seb and friends of the pousada Barraca do Kite.
My brother, Gerson, Craig, Hanna and Sam to hive me welcome.
My sponsors: NORTH kiteboarding and ION Spain, PARASOL suncream, KCB and WET Tarifa.

Thank you so much to all of you!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares