Junior World Cup 2016


First competition of the season!!
Very happy with the 3th place!

It was a pretty hard competition, the conditions were extreme: 30-40 knots competing with my Vegas 6m, gusty wind but luckily we had flat water.
We did a dingle elimination, so the first heat nobody looses. In the end I ended up doing six heats and lost one which was the semifinal against Mikaili Sol, the winner of the event.
The level is getting higher, all the girls are doing good tricks and I'm super motivated to train and do my best in the next competitions!
I made new friends from around the world and had a great time with them.
Hopefully this was an experience that will teach me a lesson for the years to come!

I would like to thank all the people, family and friends, who supported and helped me during the event, and to my sponsors NORTHKITEBOARDING, ION products, VIVIDALIFESTYLE and KiteCostaBrava.

Comentarios

Entradas populares