Spanish Nationals 2016

One more year the Spanish championship has been in La Manga del Mar Menor (Murica)!

The competition lasted two intensive days of pretty light wind. I competed with my 11m and 13m North Vegas, but under powered. We had to compete all the five junior girls in the same heat at the same time, it was a little bit difficult, because we were so many in the competition area. The last day I had to do the final against my team mate Claudia Leon. Unfortunately the conditions were not very good, because the buildings made the wind super gusty and lighter. In the end I ended up second!!!

It was a great weekend, enjoying the spot Suping and Kiting with all my friends! Good times like always!!


I am very thankful for the NKB Spanish team for helping me a lot, specially during my heats. Thanks to everyone!!!Now getting ready for the European in Holland! Looking forward to being there!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares