Youth Cup 2016

What a competition!

It was a very productive week.

We started competing right after the inscriptions.
My first heat was against the french girl Anaïs, was not the best one, but I could go straight into the final, against my teammate Claudia. It was a quite close heat, but finally she won.

After five days waiting to do the Double Elimination, training and enjoying with my friends, was the time to start with the Doubles.
I was ready and focused to do my best. I had some good sessions the days before, so I was really motivated.

My first heat of the double elimination was against my friend Lola, from France. I got it right and I went straight into the final.
I did one of the best heats of my life, landing two of my best tricks, s-bend blind and shifty to wrap, both of them well executed. I finished the heat as a winner and so pleased with what I had done.
But was not over yet, because In that case, the winner of the simple, had her opportunity for do the rematch.

Without time to rest we went straight to do the rematch.
I started quite well, but also nervous and tired.
Unfortunately, this heat wasn't the best heat of the day for me. Finally the victory was for Claudia (Congrats girl!!).

However I'm so happy and satisfied of the previous heat, and of course of my 2nd place!!!!!!

I want to thanks to my brother, Noè, who fortunately could be there supporting me every day. Also to my family, my sponsors and my friends for all the support and the trust, and for believe on me!

Cheers!

Nina Font.

Comentarios

Entradas populares