Brazil 2016

Once again Brazil has been awesome! Good wind, perfect lagoons, amazing sunsets, grate sessions, delicious açaí and fantastic people!
This time the journey has been very long, more than 24h. So we had a lot of desire to get there!
I had the opportunity to be there for 6 weeks! This year I decided to spend the whole trip in Taiba, my favorite spot!
It was cool the first few days because the lagoon was huge, few people and wind for my Vegas 6m. I was able to train with small kite. The rest of the days the wind was lighter, so I could train with bigger kites.
The most special thing about this trip was to kite at night, for the first time, on the full moon day! I loved being able to share it with the Vivida lifestyle team! It was a very intense day, after 4 sessions, but the motivation could with me and I rode until I was exhausted.
This time I had the opportunity to meet Sensi and thank her as much as Colleen for the support received. Also, I'm very grateful of belong to the Sensi Graves Bikinis team!!!! I'm very happy with my new bikinis!!! I love them!! They are comfortable with excellent quality, lovely designs, colors, combinations and the most important thing is that they stay in whatever you are doing: kiting, surfing, running...

PS: make sure to check out the website, its worth it! Link: sensigravesbikinis.com

But it doesn't always go as planned, that's when I injured my right shoulder. Luckily the pattern that gave me the physio helped me in an early recovery, which consisted of a few days of rest of freestyle and a few exercises and shoulder massages. During these 2 weeks, I was able to enjoy the surfkite and the old school, and of course I did a lot of schoolwork! 

It was quite hard to not train while I had the best conditions opposite to my window. I had my bad moments, but I learned that this is part of the game. I accepted it and I took it more quietly and that helped me to be 100% again. So the last two weeks I took a lot of advantage of my training, I felt very motivated!!

I'm really grateful to Northkiteboarding, ION, Vividalifestyle and SensiGravesBikinis for all the support and of course to all the crew from Taiba, specially Noè, Colleen and Craig for the good company, motivation and for all the advises along this trip! Brazil see u next year for sure!

PS: New video coming soon!! Can't wait to share it with all of you!


Comentarios

Entradas populares